Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Day 4: Verve's April Release Spotlight Hops!


Verve Stamps April 2018 Spotlight Hops


Welcome back to Day 4 of Verve's April Release Spotlight Hops!  This month we're combining our release hop with our monthly Diva Inspirations Hop & Challenge. We're stamping with a yellow color scheme this month and would love to see what you create. Hop along to see our takes on the challenge, then get inky and show us your take!




And since this is our April release hop, there's new Verve in the store this morning with a fabulous prize along our hop! Three beautiful new sets and coordinating die sets just released and the entire April collection is up for grabs to one lucky commenter on our hop today!

Today's featured focus is designer's choice combined with our April inspiration, so you might just sneak a peek at a whole bunch of must-haves! Check out all the challenge details on the Verve blog today.

If you got here from our Guest Designer's blog, Michele you are in the right place!




For my card  I mixed some DCWV pattern papers.  I chose to use this wonderful sentiment from Risen Savior stamp set.  


I combined the sentiment with the newly released  Hope Lifts stamp set and coordinating Lifted Hope Die Set for this lovely butterfly.  I die cut, stamped, and colored with copics.  I added lots of wink of stella for some added sparkle and shine.  


I also used the newly released  Lacey Trim Duo die sets along with Verve's Falling Leaves die set for the stitched rectangle center panel.  I finished my card with some clear sequins.

Want to win some shiny new Verve? Today's prize is a BIG one. We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win our ENTIRE new release! So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs below to increase your chances! Check out the Verve Blog today for the full hop list and all the prize info and deadlines!
Risen SaviorSentimental Wishes
Hope LiftsLifted Hope Die Set
Lacey Frames Die SetLacey Frames Die Set

Day 3 Hop List
1. Julee5. Laurie
2. Michele (Guest)6. Marisa
3. Betty7. Maureen
4. Charmaine8. Teresa



Next on the hop is the wonderfully talented Charmaine!


As always thanks so much for hopping by!




39 comments

  1. Your card is gorgeous, thanks for sharing your creative talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I look at this beautiful card I think - what is not to like - Nothing fo course - the layout and colors are lovely as well as the products - but what caught my eye was the border die cut - did you know on the right side it looks like a pair of glasses tucked in there - at least to me! Super and thanks for showing us your work during this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the butterfly is so cute and love the papers and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the sentiment. Amazing Grace is one of my favorite hymns. Very pretty butterfly. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the colors and that pretty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty color combo of the pinks & yellows.
    Love the scripty BG rectangle. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am crazy over this card! NEED that paper! So fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful card! Such pretty colors and a great design! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely!
    The patterned papers,
    Layering, the sentiment
    and the butterfly make such
    a sweet layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with this card. It's so pretty and the colors are fantastic. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like how you pulled the different elements of your card together. I have a hard time mixing pattern paper. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Betty, it is so good to see you here and know that you are still creating your most beautiful cards. I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering what you were up to!
    Your card is a celebration of joy, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful work of art Betty!! Love the mix of patterns, the shades of yellow and how you used the sentiment with the butterfly!! Perfect in every way and such an inspiration- hugs and thanks for sharing your talent with all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your beautifully layered card lets the sentiment take center stage...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gotta love that beautiful bg designer paper! Super sweet card with the sparkly butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card - love the crisp, clean look, the patterned paper and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your use of pattern paper is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love the floral background paper and the uplifting sentiment. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That paper is gorgeous!!! Stunning card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card. I like the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That gorgeous yellow paper is the perfect answer to the inspiration challenge! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous as always, Betty!! Love the way you used the border die.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card definitely looks like sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty card. Matter of fact that is just the background I've been looking for in upholstery fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely gorgeous, Betty! Love the papers and your perfectly colored butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So beautiful; I love your papers and the shimmer on your butterfly; just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a cheerful and interesting card! Great new products from Verve Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fab pink and yellow colour combo on this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the design of your card, so simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful paper and a wonderful design, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  31. your card is just gorgeous, betty! you absolutely rocked this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Betty, what a fabulous card!! I love your choice of paper and colors. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a pretty card. Loving the yellows:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is a wonderful combo of colours on this fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this siye
    before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.Anyways,
    I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking
    and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.