Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Ultimate Blog Hop!



Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

We are inviting you to join us for a very special blog hop!


Altenew invited the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge to be part of The Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop, along with many other fabulous challenge blogs!


Curtain Call has some extra inspiration to get your creative juices flowing!
One can't think of Altenew without thinking of their amazing floral designs, so we threw some fall floral inspiration into the mix!


The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!




For my card I am using some MFT  Fall Floral, Bold Blooms, Flashy Florals, and Distressed Patterns stamp sets to create my background fall floral arrangement.  I used the warm, rich colors from the inspiration photo using MFT Premium dye inks in cranberry cocktail, tickled pink, persimmon, daffodil, orange zest, olive and factory green.  I die cut the panel using Blueprints 24.  The fishtail flag was die cut using Blueprints 20 
and grout gray card stock.  I die cut the "hello"  from Thanks & Hello die namics twice using smooth white and gold foil card stocks and layered for added thickness.  I finished my card using a few gold sequins.  I am using this week's MFT Sketch.  






Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!





3 comments

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.