Monday, February 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - All Boy!








It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!







The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!






 





For my card, I am using MFT Stamps Products.  I started with a smooth white card base.  I die cut Lush Lagoon card stock using Blueprints 13.  I stamped this panel with the diagonal background stamp.  I die cut a pierced tag.  I stamped the tag with a sentiment from Level Up stamp set in black hybrid ink.   I die cut orange fizz using Inside & Out Stitched Squares.  I assembled the small game controller from MFT Game Controller die namics.  After assembling all of the tiny pieces, I stamped the entire top with versamark and clear embossed.




I die cut an arrow with some electric red card stock using the Blueprints 13 again.  I white embossed the sentiment from same Level Up stamp set.  I punched a whole in the tag and added some black and white twine. 





Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!





I am playing along with MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge and  Just Us Girls Add a Tag Challenge.                              











As always thanks so much for stopping by!  



Betty

10 comments

  1. This is AWESOME!! That game control looks so real!!! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card for a teenage boy, Betty!!!! (I've got two and they would love a card like this!!!)
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! It is the perfect boy card. Love the sentiments and colors. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this, Betty! Fabulous boy card and take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally cool! I have this set and thank you for the inspiration to put it on a tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine tag card - LOVE your colors Thanks for joining in at at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Boy!! Love this challenge!!! I took my lead on the fantastic inspiration photo, when I saw the sneakers I knew what image to use. I also saw your fabulous card, that game control looks amazingly real, beautiful colors, perfect layout for a teen boy.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool card! My son is a gamer and would totally love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.