Sunday, November 30, 2014

Merry Christmas!




I popping in with a quick Christmas card!  I am in between cleaning and Christmas decorating.   I am playing along with a couple of blog challenges with this card.  I am using The Sweetest Thing Sketch, The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe, and Just Us Girls Wild Card. 

For my card I went completely CAS.  I used a white card stock base.   I created a little scene with this card.  I think it turned out so cute.     To create the snowdrift I used Verve's Flourish Trim die.  I used the negative cut.  I added a few snowflakes using Verve's Merry & Bright stamp set.  Can you imagine if snowflakes were really that big?   I die cut the reindeer from Verve's Reindeer Fun die set.  I stamped the coordinating image from Verve's Unto Us stamp set  using dark chocolate ink.  


Next, I stamped the sentiment from Verve's Holiday Greetings stamp set in black ink.  I die cut the Christmas tree in green glitter card stock using Verve's Winter Fun die set.  The flags were cut with Verve's Banner Bundle die set.  I cut two to give the look that it goes all the way across.  I finished my card with a few of Verve's Holiday Sequin Mix.  



As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

13 comments

  1. I love the sweet little scene you've created Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is lovely! I love the design and all of the little elements you have added. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card..love the glitter and sequins! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great CAS layout and card Betty. I like all the elements you used here. No, I can't imagine if snowflakes were that big -we would be buried quickly in a massive blizzard (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful, Betty! Love your snowy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love that sparkly Christmas Tree. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love that sparkly tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this CAS design! Great scene and I really like that sparkly tree. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! I just LOVE that tree...where did you get the green glitter paper? I think SU should have glimmer paper in all its colors, LOL! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job with the sketch! You can really rock out the CAS cards wonderfully! Thanks so much for joining in with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your little scene - a great take on the sketch and just the right amount of sparkle! Thanks for joining us for tic-tac-toe over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.