Sunday, November 16, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!





I have another Christmas card to share today!  This one is very nontraditional.  I just really love the colors and thought this cute little images from Verve's Merry Wishes stamp set was perfect for this week's Retro Sketch.  



I stamped the images from Verve's Merry Wishes stamp set in shades of muted blue, vibrant green, and soft pink in a layout to mimic the sketch.  The sentiment  was stamped in black hybrid ink and comes from Verve's Christmas In the Air stamp set.  I finished my card using Verve's Pink Sequin Mix.  I used the iridescent ones and added a few tiny clear gems.  I am also playing along with The Catered Crop!  This one is Anything Goes and is the last one....sniff...sniff! I am also playing along with this week's Christmas Card Challenge.  The challenge is to use some or all of the colors shown.  I used some to make my nontraditional Christmas card.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

9 comments

  1. Simply wonderful Betty! Love the sequins sprinkled about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Really beautiful!
    Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great color combo. Love the image you used down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit free stamping scares me a bit, but your border is beautiful Betty. You inspire me. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Betty! I love that image you stamped and how you used the colors! Thanks for playing our Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Betty! I love the tiny trees stamped in the solid and outline! Such pretty colors, too! Sue N

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one stunning and absolutely adorable card! I love the design and colors. Simply amazing and a perfect Christmas greetings this coming holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.