Tuesday, March 25, 2014

PTI March 2014 Blog Hop!


 Blog-hop-logo


March-Blog-Hop-InspirationPopping in with a Papertrey Ink March 2014 Blog Hop card!  This month is all about GLOSS!    I made a quick card using some of my new stuff that just came in the mail Saturday!  WooHoo!  Not had a lot of time to actually play with it all.  For today's card I took one of the leafy images from Embellished Happiness and stamped all over a piece of ripe avocado card stock  in versamark.  I used clear dp and heat embossed.  I added some ink distressed edges.  I add the sentiment using the hello friend from the new Wet Paint set.  I finished my card with a black gingham knot. 

As always thanks so much for hopping by!

Betty

4 comments

  1. Love the leaf image on the bottom. Lovey card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design - love the gingham ribbon & Wet Paint sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and I love those beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.