Saturday, October 19, 2013

Together Forever! Crazy 4 Challenges and a MIM!







Happy Saturday!    It is time for another Crazy 4 Challenge with the Crazies!   Check out the C4C blog for more challenge details at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C208).  



This week's challenge
  is to use the Sketch & Inspiration Colors 
below to create a WEDDING CARD!





For my card I am using Papertrey Ink products.  
I started with rustic white card stock which has become my go to paper for the past several months.  Not a crisp white and not a true vintage cream.  Just a soft color with a bit of rustic charm.  Love it!   I added Pretty Pastels pattern paper in the aqua.  I combined with Delightful Doilies set and dies, Half & Half set and dies, Meadow Greens set and dies, Sending My Love stamp set, Limit Layers: Hearts die, Together Word die, and Birds & Bloom die collection.   I gravitate to the B die in this collection often to finish off a project with a little circular touch of detail as I did with this card.   I am playing along with this week's Make It Monday #136.  Textured Stamping.  I swiped my Meadow Leaves to add some subtle texture which I feel creates a bit of movement with these particular leaves.  



Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!




As always thanks so much for stopping by! 


Betty




12 comments

  1. Fabulous use of the insp. picture. Love the colours and the sparkly together is perfect! Wonderful card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning!! Such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Betty! Lovin' all the shimmery goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning....you can bring such diverse images/items together and make them 'sing harmony and beauty'....fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Betty...I love all your amazing and fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Love the leaves with the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful!! Love the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and I LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just getting around to commenting on Saturday's cards. You did a great job on the challenge...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.