Saturday, November 24, 2012

We Wish You a Blessed Christmas - C4C and More!



Happy Saturday, everyone!  It is time for another challenge with the crazies at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C164). 



 Joycelyn is the host for November!
This week's challenge is all about a BIG BOWMake a creation with a BOW and you are good to go!
  


For my card, I am using some PTI stamps and dies.   I stamped the background and used bits and pieces of sentiments to create this larger one.  I am also playing along with Papertrey's weekly Make it Monday Challenge this week which is to layer vellum.   I layered the stars and also layered vellum behind the blessed die cut to create a subtle shadow effect. I am using Retro Sketch #38.  I did add a big bow!



Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Betty


 
Stamps Papertrey stamp set 
Flourishes Classic Ivory, PTI  royal velvet and fine linen card stock
Ink Memento elderberry,PTI  fine linen, ripe avocado and Ranger brushed corduroy
PTI dies, foam tape, seam binding, twine, vellum


8 comments

  1. Those word dies are on my loooong PTI wish list Love how you used it and the bow is stunning. Great work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that bow and you vellum stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Betty! Congratulations on the tweet~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Betty! I love the stamped background. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card. Love how you built the sentiment. Great interpretation of the sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty Betty-love your ribbon treatment and the word die you used is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.