Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Filled with JOY! CC356, ODBD Shining the Light, and MORE!




A new year and new colors from the SCS Color Combo Challenges!   I am the CC356 host this week!  I chose Lucky Island Basics for the trio of fun colors! Check out the link to play along with us! The dessert option is to use something NEW!
island-indigo-jpglucky-limeade-jpgbasic-gray-jpg

I am using some stamp sets from ODBD new release.
God's Love, Two-step Butterfly and Butterfly 2 die, along with a scripture from Christmas Door set. 

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

 

Pin It

9 comments

  1. Gorgeous card,Betty! Nice Colorado for the challenge. & I love this verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors not Colorado! Not used to the auto substitution on my new device. LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous card Betty! The touch of green with the butterfly is perfect!
    Loved the colors for the challenge today! Will definitely be using them again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your colors Betty!! Gorgeous layering and design!! Thanks for supporting the ODBD Shining the Light challenge my friend. Happy New Year!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely a stunner Betty!!!!! Happy New Year to you hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Either you change your blog header a "good bit" or I don't come here enough.....probably the latter!!! Still love everything you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Betty!! Stunning, I love your beautiful card,everything on it is Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.