Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenges, Gina K, MMSC, Throwdown, and MORE!




It is time for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 87!  This week we are making cards or projects that use fall colors of choice, but sends some love to someone special!   I am using Gina K. Designs Lovely Labels and Comfort and Peace stamp sets.  I am using the fall colors from the  Color Throwdown #120.  What a beautiful trio of colors!  I am using the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge(MMSC81)!  Great sketch!  I think I once again sort of morphed the two options. 

For my card, I stamped the Spellbinders label image, masked the center oval and sponged with some Ranger straw ink.  I then inked the flower image with some ripe avocado and blended two colors to give me the look of rich razzleberry on the flower portion.  I stamped over the sponged center.  I added a few gold pearls, layered Spellbinder frames, and finished with a bold bow! The background panel is script font background.  I stamped it in a muted razzleberry hue and some vintage photo ink.  I placed the cardstock with the script running down at a angle instead of left to right.  I sponged all of the ivory edges with camomille, and colored cardstocks with like colors.

My card is for a few other blog challenges, too!
Tip Top Tuesday #11: Layer upon Layers!
Artful Inkables - Punches/Diecuts
Hodge Podge Shop - Anything Goes
Little Paper Shop - Diecuts
Lots to do - Embossing
Stamp Insanity - try something new(masked with this stamp)
Inktegrity - anything goes
Creative Belli - "R" embellishments (Ribbon)
Fab 'n' Funky - anything goes
A Spoonful Of Sugar - anything goes






31 comments

  1. Good morning Betty! This is stunning. Beautiful soft colors, love the ribbon and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Betty!! Love the use of the Spellbinders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How BEAUTIFUL Betty! LOVE the houndstooth and your GORGEOUS layout!!! Hope you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layers and perfectly embellished!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow,this is stunning,thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I always love a flower card :) Lovely sponging and framing of the image and use of the sketch. Lovely work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you go with all these challenges- and a DT to boot! Gorgeousness GF. You need to enter Speedy's Challenge too - bow on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Betty!! Love your take on the sketch and your stunning baubles on the flower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful betty-love the colors on this one-great theme on the stamptacular challenge-thanks for play along in the belli challenge as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card! This Gina K stamp set is one of my favorites! (it was my first stamp set) Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty this is one lovely card. I love how feminine and pretty your beautiful accents look. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Betty - this is divine - on so many levels! I love the colours - they are delish Betty - you have such a great eye for colour and all of your details! Love the houndstooth image and that divine bow - okay - I love it all! Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really really like your card! Love your ribbon treatment and the layering of the panels is a great idea too. Nice job! Thanks for playing along at the Color Throwdown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this colour combi and what a pretty card
    Thanks for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colors, your pretty flowers and the wonderful frameings Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, that bow fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at Lots to do xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - this is GORGEOUS! Perfect colors and layout - amazing embellishing. Really Fab! :) Thoroughly *thankful* that you chose to Challenge Yourself and share your work with us at StampInsanity!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Betty what a stunning creation this is! It has one of your signature bows that I LOVE sooo much! The colors are really beautiful too! Thanks so much for playing this week in the midnight madness sketch challenge! Hugs!!

    Connie
    MMSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh so pretty!!! Love the yellow bow and how you put this color combo together..So wonderful !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. They really are gorgeous colors and your card is beautiful as all your 'Betty Creations' are! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous Betty! I love the gold pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous Betty! your blog is filled with great inspiration!
    I'm so glad you came to play with us @ Creative Belli this week!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful! Love teh colors together and the houndstooth is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You had some great entries this week on our challenge. I love those little gems on this one. Thanks for joining us at The Hodge Podge Shop this week!

    Hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  25. A very beautiful and stylish card. Thanks for playing with SISC.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty! Beautiful colors and the bow is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an lovely card! The colors make me smile, the layers make me ooh, and the fact you morph the Madness sketches makes me happy to know it's not just me! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely card , great colours its fab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.